Migos continue the trend of creative music videos in 2018.
The Atlanta trio released the Soul Train-inspired visuals for “Walk It Talk It” featuring Drake. There are so many good things about this video that I had to create a list of the 10 best moments in this video:
- Culture Ride text replaces the Soul Train text in the intro.
- Jamie Foxx plays Don Cornelius aka Ron Delirious, and hits the folks after hand clapping.
- Migos rocking platform shoes.
- Takeoff’s blonde afro wig with the pick.
- Migos doing the lean with it rock with it during the chorus.
- Quavo’s fake mustache.
- Drake’s jerry curl wig.
- “Which Way Does the Culture Ride Go” trivia game. Answer: Dat Way!
- Offset doing the robot.
- Quavo co-directing the music video.
Watch the “Walk It Talk It” video in its entirety below: