Now Reading
Dr Dre Ex Wife Nicole Young Served Him Divorce Papers At His Grandmother’s Burial

Dr Dre Ex Wife Nicole Young Served Him Divorce Papers At His Grandmother’s Burial

Dr Dre Ex Wife Nicole Young Serves Him Divorce Papers At His Grandmother's Burial

Dr. Dre’s estranged wife, Nicole Young, has serve him divorce papers during his grandma burial . On Monday, TMZ reported the process server was reportedly sent on behalf of Young to settle the amount he still owes. Sources say the process server walked right up to Dre as he was standing next to his grandmother’s casket and attempted to hand him the legal papers.

Angrily Dre refused to take the legal docs, witnesses told the outlet. Young’s team denied that claim telling TMZ that her legal representative served Dre those forms in the parking lot after the burial. The divorce forms that Dre received also involve a payment for Nicole Young’s attorney fees.

Additionally, those papers states how much Dr. Dre is supposed to be cashing out. Dre has reportedly paid $325,433, but a judge supposedly signed an order stating that he owes $1,550,000, which was indicated on the paperwork Dre was given. Young has accused the hip hop star in court papers of abuse that was so bad she now has “post-traumatic stress syndrome.

Nicole, alleges that Dre  “held a gun to my head” twice in 2000 and 2001, that he “punched me in the head/face” in 1999 and 200 and that he “kicked down a door” while she hid “from his rage” in 2016, among other instances of abuse.”Andre has verbally and emotionally decimated my personhood to the extent that I currently suffer from post-traumatic stress syndrome,” she said in the documents, filed to the Superior court . Although Dre has strongly denied the abuse claims.

See Also
50 Cent Set To Make Tv Series Based On Snoop Dogg’s Murder Case

The couple marriage ended after 24 years, they share son Truice, 24, and daughter Truly, 20. Later in July, a judge ordered Dre to pay Young nearly $300,000 in spousal support monthly. He will have to keep paying that amount to his ex until she remarries or enters into a domestic partnership, or unless the court orders otherwise at a later date.

View Comments (0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.