Kanye West, now known as Ye, made a highly-anticipated appearance on Drink Champs and he didn’t leave any stones unturned.
The rapper, producer, and fashion icon talked about his relationship status with Kim Kardashian, his ongoing feud with Drake, his support for Trump, his relationship with JAY-Z and Dame Dash and much more.
The conversation went on for about two and a half hours and has quickly become one of the most iconic Hip Hop moments of 2021.
He was certainly “trying to get myself killed” reiterating his support for former President Donald Trump, slamming the #MeToo movement, and questioning cancel culture. But nevertheless, it was an insightful conversation and you might love or even hate him more after watching the interview above.
Here’s a list of things we learned after watching Kanye West appear on Drink Champs:
- Kanye doesn’t have a home.
2. He received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
3. Kanye West is open to doing a Verzuz battle
4. Kanye reveals porn and liquor addiction
5. “There ain’t no paperwork” for his divorce from Kim Kardashian. He still wants to be with her and doesn’t like her publicist.
6. Ye is planning to build his own city
7. Ye got shadowbanned while he was running for President
8. Ye is no longer signed to Def Jam and is 100% independent.
9. His favorite song on Certified Lover Boy is “TSU”
10. He has beef with John Legend and Big Sean for not supporting his Presidential election.
11. Prince gave him the song “Jail”
12. Kanye owes Beanie Sigel money for coining the name “Yeezy”
13. Kanye thinks producer Just Blaze copied his blueprint
14. Kanye had a gun pulled out on him during a recent visit in Belgium three weeks ago.